Friday, April 30, 2010

Am I the only one tired of the lib rant about the bama's indoctrination speech?

My kids listen to me. I am responsible for their teaching. Do you think we as moms never told our kids to stay in school and wash their hands? That, in my opinion, was a waste of everyone's time. He left out ';eat your vegetables';. If that is the ';genius'; that you claim, I am not impressed.Am I the only one tired of the lib rant about the bama's indoctrination speech?
Nope.. me too! The blathering demonstrates how frightened they are that the Emperor has no clothes.Am I the only one tired of the lib rant about the bama's indoctrination speech?
Sadly, you are in a minority. There are a generation of kids at school today who are raised by single parents and receive no help or encouragement from home.





Perhaps you live in a middle class area and your schools are bright, modern, well staffed and instill good values in their students.


For too many in inner city catchment areas the schools are old, tired, dirty and dangerous. They are breeding grounds for violence, crime, drugs and early experimentation with sex.


THEY are the students he was talking to.
So your belief is that no one should say anything at all?





Because my parents taught me things they thought I should know. I will teach my kids things I think they should know. And according to you, no one should say anything else to them for fear they may ';interfere'; with what you want taught.





You do realize that your child has a brain, right? Certainly, he should listen to you as his parent. But at some point, he is going to have to learn to deal with others as well. He cannot simply shut himself off to the world because you don't like the world in which he lives.





Show your child how to use his brain, and then let him use it. That is the point of being a parent.
You're the one in here ranting about it. And if he said anything else, you would be in here whining about indoctrination.





Anyway, it hasn't occurred to you, one is that not every parent is putting out a responsible message to their kids, and secondly, that the more people who confirm what you tell your kids, the more likely they will listen?
Who cares if you were impressed. You are not a child in school and to teach your children that what the duly elected president has to say is not important and to be considered will come back and bite you in the butt when they run away from YOUR authority.


So, miss, I got my children under control, they are not yet teenagers and you are headed for a tough life when they reject your house of cards and having a teacher in my house many childrens lives were effected tremendously.


Why hate a sitting President in the middle of two wars that is pro education.


It is lunacy and that is why the right has lost all reason and POWER.


THANK GOD FOR THAT.
What I'M tired of is people like you who rant on silly crap because it is Obama. If McCain did this, you would applaud him telling kids to stay in school. Since YOU don't like the fact that Obama is President, you rant about anything he does. As a matter of fact, Reagan and G.W.H. Bush have done this. Why aren't you upset about that?





You're on here upset because he advised children to DO SOMETHING RIGHT???





Get a clue...
A waste of time? A kid can't set aside 15 minutes to listen to the President speak? Kids love stuff like that so they can get a break from their boring teacher. Don't you remember grade school? I would be mad if my parents told me I couldn't hear the president speak.
If you are responsible for your child's teaching, then you must be a home-school mom. Obama did what presidents do, just like Reagan and Bush Sr. Don't like it? Doesn't matter.
If it was such a waste of time, and nothing much, why did you all freak out the way you did?
UM...OK.


That was awesome.


Thanks for sharing, insurance lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment