Friday, April 30, 2010

What phone is better? The Samsung Rant鈩?or the SCP-2700 by SANYO庐?

My Mom and brother have The Samsung Rant鈩?and they love it. I also like The SCP-2700 by SANYO庐. But what phone is better for texting, listening to music, videos, and going on line?What phone is better? The Samsung Rant鈩?or the SCP-2700 by SANYO庐?
I'd recommend the Samsung Rant.It has got excellent feedback and ratings on the phone itself.What phone is better? The Samsung Rant鈩?or the SCP-2700 by SANYO庐?
It's hard to choose a phone for someone so go with the one that has more features you would use. I'm a stay at home mom who is an agent for At%26amp;t, Sprint-Nextel, Verizon, U.S. Cellular, and T-Mobile. If you are going to upgrade or change providers I would appreciate you doing it through me every penny helps my family during these hard times. Here's my website you can look under cellular on my website. You can also contact me on my homepage on my website if you have any questions.





http://www.sysnito.com/?crid=164874%26amp;linkID=14





Thanks,


Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment