Friday, April 30, 2010

What was your last rant about, spill the beans?

I'm sitting here, listening to my sister going on about an old friend who's connected on face book, she wants to meet up, in her time, in her area, on her terms in OCTOBER, its hilarious, shes right of course. So tell me about your last rant. LOLWhat was your last rant about, spill the beans?
fecken politicians, had a mad rant this morning with my ma about MP's robbing us with all their phoney expenses claims, I could burn them all at the stake.





barbara b, I know, ocfeckentober, I couldn't arrange to meet someone next week.What was your last rant about, spill the beans?
At work yesterday ranting about more privileges for working people with children, how they are entitled to get more paid time off, it went from there to how much i'm paying out of my back-pocket for other peoples children out of my hard earned cash.lol





Very hypercritical of course, maybe i'm a bit jealous not having any children.
Mine was a few days ago. I asked a simple question on 'Answers' about a garden ornament and this strumpet comes along and answers with a really bitchy nonsensical snipe. I'm sure she thinks she's funny, and god knows I have a sense of humour (I started loosing my hair at 20 so i'd no choice...) but she over stepped the mark. I took a little sollace in the fact that I added some extra details to my question regarding her answer, (and upbringing). Felt good. Hey, so did this, thanks!
My b/f's utterly selfish attitude. Anytime I ask him to do something it's nearly always 'no'. I don't make a lot of demands on his time but I asked him to come to my mothers on easter sunday just for an hour to wish my brother a happy birthday and guess what the answer was? I never say no when he asks me to his family events. I'm so mad right now I could kill him. The selfish b******!!!


Thanks for letting me rant.
about this one who contacted me on facebook, and wanted to meet in OCTOBER, like I mean, for jaysus sake, 6 bloody months away. Oh let me think ..am I free.??? Who bloody knows . Its 6 months away, AND the bleedin state of her, I haven't seen her in 8 years...for a reason...








regards





your sis, LOL, just in case you weren't listening the first time...
My stupid graphics teacher!!! Argh.. He made me fail graphics.. now that's one GCSE gone.. the b*stard. He was supposed to come in and help me today as he promised he would (he's the only one allowed to use the laser cutter and students can't use it without him supervising) but he didn't come.. so I couldnt use it and finish my work!!! and he promised!! Just because it's not affecting his life... argh argh arghhh!!





Sorry about that.. I'm just so pissed off..
It was about my mom. She was really annoying me when she told me that I had to divert my calls for the WHOLE holiday. Then I had to get another SiM card and buy my own credit and it's bloody expensive! Grrr.. Then I put my old SiM in to check if I had received any texts and then she started having a go at me for no bloody reason.. Grr..
it was a 300-and some odd words about my excellent experience in Trinity College during the last year. had to do it for my Tutor, but the best blog post gets a prize! We just don't know what it is yet, probably a gag prize!
People's spelling





*looks up at [coarse]*
the fact that it is raining on the first official day of spring break.
it was about a guy, of coarse

No comments:

Post a Comment