Friday, April 30, 2010

I am looking for a new phone. i am deciding between the Samsung Rant & the Samsung Exclaim. What one is beter?

I am looking for a new phone. I am deciding between the Samsung Rant %26amp; samsung exclaim. What one is better and what are the pros and cons? Thanks for your help.I am looking for a new phone. i am deciding between the Samsung Rant %26amp; the Samsung Exclaim. What one is beter?
I always thought the Samsung Exclaim was a great phone, I heard its features were great and it was a good phone for texting. But the Samsung Rant looked good, too, although its keyboard didn't look too wonderful.I am looking for a new phone. i am deciding between the Samsung Rant %26amp; the Samsung Exclaim. What one is beter?
DO NOT GET THE EXCLAIM I TELL U! I've had it since July 31st and today is Sep. 13 and i already have to go and take it back, when im on the phone it will freeze up and just shut off in the middle of my conversation. Then the worst is the texting, it wont come through, it will vibrate and then nt sho

Report Abuse



I have samsung Exclaim for a week, and I think about to bring it back, i love the texing, but it has to many cons for me, internet goes slow, alot of times is not open the websites or pic's, picture Id not able to see,have ringtones on my sd, not able to download on phone, no games on just demos:(

Report Abuse



I would definitly get the samsung exclaim because of the dual sliders and u have more space to text and you can do it either way, the colors are also nice for the exclaim. Yeah so over all i would get the newer one the samsung exclaim
DO NOT GET THE SAMSUNG RANT. I have that phone right now in red , and i've been through 3 of those phones . Get the samsung Exclaim . The dang rant has glitches , and it just doesnt work right . i have to get my third one fixed.
well.. at least they are both Samsung! Thats a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment