Friday, April 30, 2010

What phone is the best the lg rumor,the samsung gravity,or the samsung rant.?

I like all of these phones which is the best??? And if any of them come for Verizon Wireless tell me which one.What phone is the best the lg rumor,the samsung gravity,or the samsung rant.?
none of them r for verizon.but i would choose the gravity(depending on which company you have or looking for)What phone is the best the lg rumor,the samsung gravity,or the samsung rant.?
I would avoid the LG Rumor no matter what! It's a great phone for the first few months, but everyone I know who has one (including me) it has broken within 4 to 6 months. And good luck trying to get LG to repair it under warranty. It doesn't matter what the problem is, ';it was abused'; is there answer to ever defect!
I disagree. My friend and i got the LG Rumor at the same time exactly one year ago, and both of ours are still working perfectly fine. I've never even had to take it to the store to get it fixed for any problems. I think that the LG Rumor is awesome! I have had many other phone with a full keyboard, but this one is definitely my favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment