Friday, April 30, 2010

Do I need to instal a cd for my samsung rant on my comp?

When I plug my Rant into my comp to get music or whatever, my computer acts like I need a cd, that came with it or something, but I didn't get a installation cd with it. So whats up?Do I need to instal a cd for my samsung rant on my comp?
You can try this:





hook your phone up to your computer via usb cable


go to tools


mass storage


then connect to PC





depending on what kind of computer you have, you should get a message on both your phone and computer saying that your phone is connected to the pc.





you should be able to put music on your phone through windows media player, or whatever program you use...just go to the sync tab





hope it works!





*let me know if you need anymore info

No comments:

Post a Comment