Friday, April 30, 2010

Why do conservatives always rant about what liberals think?

And liberals rant about what conservatives think?





Wouldn't it make more sense to just say what you think? Instead of putting words into someone else's mouth?





Or is that too difficult?Why do conservatives always rant about what liberals think?
The ranting is usually to replace the lack of knowledge - and that goes for both parties.





It's funny to read the answers on here from libs that can only read the bold printed question. They are very quick to call names and rant, even in their answers. Proves earlier statement regarding ';lack of knowledge.';





Jay-T - been gorging on MSNBC? We, as Americans, have the right to bear arms. The ';gun-toters'; are far more safe to be around than the liberal hate-mongers that are deliberately race-bating and making an issue out of these people carrying guns in States that allow them to. There are no laws being broken nor has there been ANYONE that has been shot. The libs just keep trying to make something out of nothing...you included.Why do conservatives always rant about what liberals think?
I don't think it's an unfounded rant to say that Conservatives are comparing the President to Hitler and bringing semi-automatic firearms to townhall meetings...





However, it's kind of ridiculous and unfounded to say that liberals ';hate the troops'; and ';hate freedom';...





Liberty = Freedom, Liberal = Freedom Loving
All that they can think about is about what someone else is thinking about, that's why they think and rant about their perception of what a liberal does.... they even carry this into their own camp... all they can think about is what Rush and Beck says....





In short, they can't think on their own... If they could they'd be Liberals.
Not really true. They rant and rave and make insane accusations about what they THINK we believe.





I've been told so many times that I accept 9-11 crackpot theories and that I am an antisemite, I was starting to think perhaps I was living some sort of dream state life I failed to recall. I wasn't.





The also suggest, especially in these forums, I must be black, not work, and some sort of crook. They tell me I can't be interested in firearms. Those are a little hard to follow, since I put in almost 70 hours a week, pass law enforcement criminal investigations all the time, give testimony in court on ballistics matters, and own, right now, a LOT of rifles and handguns.





But then, they're apparently not very good with details.





Or reality in general!
I honestly think once both sides have some competent leaders at the helm, the bickering will be greatly reduced. Last administration had some real yahoos - and I'm not even talking about Dubya. My only real beef with him was that he picked some real snakes for advisors (especially Cheney and Rumsfeld). Had he picked some more competent, less war-hungry assistants I'm sure his administration would be looked at a bit differently than it is now.





Jury's still out on Obama. His administration has done a lot of nothing in the past 2/3 of this year. Doesn't look too good in the forseeable future, either.





Both parties are full of incompetent, self-serving jackals who probably have no business holding public office in the first place. I'm sure it's been that way for a long time, but it's never been more evident than it is right now. I know it might be blasphemy, but I actually kinda miss the Clinton administration. Bill may have been a snake who did a piss-poor job of controlling his personal life, but at least he was capable of running the country.
Now, that's an idea. : ) I will start by saying I think this country should come together and look at how we are behaving. We should all contribute to this nation. We shouldn't rely on others to support us. We shouldn't become offended so easily. We shouldn't expect handouts. We should put our faith back into God. We should realize our future doesn't look to bright and know what we want is not always right, but what we need is more important. Our children will be affected by our actions. We are the examples for the future of America. Our children have some pretty poor examples right now.
Knowledge comes from understanding the free market, the declaration of independence, and freedom.





None of which the Democrats have any idea of.
Chipmunks raincoats smile into the tree car happy, I like pudding.





Nope makes no sense at all, but I appreciate the opportunity to play along.
Most conservatives probably feel the same way I do. Every time a liberal opens their mouth stupidity comes out. So why should we have to put words in your mouth?
conservatives like to rant. That all they know how to do.
Whereas you rant about what both liberals and conservatives think.





LMAO
Because Conservatives cannot think.
It instigates your supporters to believe whatever you say rather than being a level headed and look at the facts.
Emotional insecurity. Pity the fools! And love those three demerits who what I said. They really gave me the reason.
ouch! Watch out, it's a pretty heavy night and people are on the edge. I'm gonna guess that you're going to get tons of negative responses.
I usually answer in the spirit of the question. Hopefully with a fact or two as well.
Amen!
yup- easier to choose sides than to actually think for ourselves
Just like the question!!! Don't know but try letting go of the hypocrisy!!!
But cons DON'T think.
I don't. I don't give a damn what Libs think.
i agree with your #2 answer
  • guerlain
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment