Friday, April 30, 2010

Here's a question raised by my response to Howlers Rant. What would happen if?

The Nhl were to expand to six more cities? You pick em. And then contracted back to 30. What would this new league look like.


Here's a question raised by my response to Howlers Rant. What would happen if?
An am going to say all the same except....instead of Seattle, I would go Portland, OR. Seattle is WAY too close to Vancouver, BC. Seattle is a four hour drive from Portland....not only that, they are losing the Thunderbirds due to no new arena...not enough interest.





Maybe add Las Vegas.





Great question, pumpkin.





Actually instead of Kansas City..I might pick Milwaukee.Here's a question raised by my response to Howlers Rant. What would happen if?
I don't think that many need replaced, or that there are that many choices. Florida and Nashville need to go, Winnipeg and Southern Ontario (not necessarily Hamilton) need teams. After that I'd like to see teams in Quebec, and maybe Hartford and Seattle. I'm not sure where I'd take them from though.





If I had to choose six cities they would be the same as yours.
Winnipeg, Seattle, Kansas City all had NHL teams that failed and I won't give those places another chance. The same can go for Hartford and Quebec City.





I'll give the following cities a shot: Milwaukee, Salt lake City, Houston, Portland OR, Hamilton OT, Indianapolis.





Get rid of Miami, Nashville, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Portland OR, Columbus OH.
^ Indianapolis isnt a hockey city! I know, I live there! We could have been if Skalbania would have held on the the Racers and not sold Gretzky to the Oilers, which he partly owned at the time. Basically, if they would have decided to make the Racers the team to join the NHL (instead of the OILERS.. and Yes it could have gone down like that).. then the Racers would have had Gretz, Messier, Fuhr and so on and would have gone on to change history and make Indianapolis a hockeytown! But it didnt happen. Oh well! Instead we have Ghetto thugs shooting up Hotels after their Pacer games! Fun Fun Fun!
My additions: Quebec City, Halifax, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Hamilton, Seattle





My contractions: Carolina, Miami, Washington, Nashville, Atlanta, Tampa (if for no other reason but to stab them in the back for trying to be the N.Y. Yankees on Ice)
I would add none, and subtract none. Very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment