Friday, April 30, 2010

How do you get music on the Samsung RANT using the USB cable?

I connected my phone to the computer using the USB cable. Its supposed to let me put my music on it with out buying any. when i connect them. it says: CONNECTED TO PC CALL DISCONNECTED.


how do i get it to work. please help.How do you get music on the Samsung RANT using the USB cable?
does your phone have a memory card, cause usually you need to have one so the phone can be read on the computer, cause when you connect the phone to the computer its not reading your phone it should be reading your memory card, if you do have one, then connect it, click on my computer, then click on your phone. there should be a folder tittled music, click on it and drag and drop the files, they must be mp3 format.How do you get music on the Samsung RANT using the USB cable?
try the insync part %26amp; try a few times.
  • guerlain
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment