Saturday, January 9, 2010

Can I put youtube videos or any other kind of video specifically on my samsung rant without internet?

I want some videos on my samsung rant but i dont have internet. Help!Can I put youtube videos or any other kind of video specifically on my samsung rant without internet?
Download, convert and save videos directly from Youtube and more.


Formats:





-AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV,


-MP4 (Download faster in High Quality and HD) *Recommend


-3GP (Download faster for Phone)


-FLV (Download faster - Rename file .FLV - Example: Namevideo.flv)


-MP3, WAV (Audio Only)





1. copy the video url (Example: www.youtu . . . .)


2. go to Forinside


3. paste the video url in the url box


4. select format (AVI, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, WMV, MP3, FLV, MOV, WAV)


5. Click download





* Moreover, it can convert local videos on your PC in the formats above.





Use ForinsideCan I put youtube videos or any other kind of video specifically on my samsung rant without internet?
yes...





this can help you... use ' zillatube '





It will help download youtube videos and convert them to mobile video format... then just transfer it to your mobile device.





It is the easiest way (and also the fastest).





It works very well - http://www.zillatube.com
You can go to the library and download them on a flash drive, and then from the flash drive to your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment