Saturday, January 9, 2010

I want to buy a Samsung Rant, but I want to have a monthly plan with cricket wireless, is that possible?

I really don't want to pay alot of money for text and calling. I want to use cricket wireless's cheap affordable monthly plans. If i purchase a samsung rant, will I be able to have a plan with Cricket wireless?I want to buy a Samsung Rant, but I want to have a monthly plan with cricket wireless, is that possible?
dood im doing the same thing only i want to get the verizon blitz and using it on metro pcs. screw if the network sucks i just need unlimited at a cheap and easy price.








i know the rumor works for metro pcs. and the rumor and rant look almost the same. im not very sure the way cricket works but im pretty sure it can.





hope this helped.. somewhat.I want to buy a Samsung Rant, but I want to have a monthly plan with cricket wireless, is that possible?
ok i got the samsung rant today for my bday!!! and it is awesome and i love everything aboout it i will tell you my opinion cricket sux all my friends who have cricket say it sux just telling you but you get whatever you want to get you get!!!
yeah you can all you have to do is go to the local cricket store and get the phone burned on to cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment