Saturday, January 9, 2010

Which of the many people here who rant about stupid politicians have helped improve US politics?

If you are a hater roaming this site, please tell us what CONSTRUCTIVE contributions to politics you made, and what difference they made to other people.Which of the many people here who rant about stupid politicians have helped improve US politics?
There is a lot of hateful people who like to label a person with different opinions as anti american.


The wonderful world of anonymity, where cowards hide behind their computers.


I have done activist work and campaigned for various candidates.


And I vote...DUHWhich of the many people here who rant about stupid politicians have helped improve US politics?
stupid politicians? we should live so good as these RICH eliteist?





anyone of these gentlement have millions...so who is the stupid one?





not one of the contenders are stupid..far from it





we all can live under any one of these fine gentlemen or gentlelady?





I like the Y! site ..it is kind of rough sometimes but it is free and it is





all about the American dream. All ages can join in and now I am in





my basement typing at 5:30 a.m. in my underwear to a bunch of





strangers talking about stuff I don't even understand.





I think this is the greatest country in the world and I am 63 and





retired and on SS and a pension and I pray all you good people can





do the same..my two houses are paid for and I have a Ford Exploder





and a Ford Ranger (paid for_() as I worked 30 + years for FORD





I live in Michigan by Lake Erie and my wife and I are retired for over





two years now....there is life after work..believe me





Thanks to GUNS~~~~GOD~~~~GUTS...the US is still here!
What a silly question ... you do not seriously expect someone to answer this intelligently do you? You have already biased your question by the prejudicial term ';hater'; ... and will already judge them in a negative light .. wont you?





Good luck Geraldo!
I work as an activist in my local community and have posted upwards of 400 pages of political blogs. I know noone reads them, but it is important to share ideas, maybe you'll have one people like.
I told my Representative that he was a loser and a dirtball and then asked him to get off my porch. He isn't running for reelection. Maybe I had an impact.
Well for one thing, I have served MY country and my two sons are serving NOW and my husband is a ret VN vet....I think I have the right to voice my opinions.... that being said.. What have YOU done?
What have you contributed? Your question isn't clear. Hate what? Which politicians are stupid? Tell me and I'll answer.
Bunch of fakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment